Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day (a day late) to all the dads out there! Our day was rather uneventful, the kind of day Jim loves! We went to church, got some lunch, and Jim enjoyed the rest of the day playing with Reagan and watching World Cup games and the U.S. Open. Can life get much better than that? I know that Jim probably won't read this since I think he forgets that I still update this but I am going to take minute to tell everyone how great he is! :-) Reagan is so lucky to have a dad like Jim. He works so hard to make sure she is well taken care of. Every day when he gets home from work she lights up! She kicks her legs and waves her arms and grins from ear to ear. It is just about the cutest thing ever! While she can't say it yet, I know she is thinking how lucky she is! And while we are on the subject of Jim I just have to say how blessed I am to have him. He is my best friend, a wonderful husband, and a fantastic father. Our little family is so special!

In honor of Father's Day, here are a few of Jim and Reagan:

Dad with his two kids! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment