Thursday, April 2, 2009

22 weeks already?


Where in the world does time go? We have been quite busy getting things ready for Baby Murray.

Baby continues to grow as evidenced by my growing mid-section! :-) Peanut is finding less space on my lap to lay down which at times has driven him to sit with Jim for more comfort. Poor dog doesn't get that his whole world will soon be turned upside down.

I have really been able to feel baby move and can't wait for it to get stronger so Jim can feel it too! It's always a pleasant reminder that someone special is growing stronger!
Jim spent most evenings last week upstairs painting the nursery before we had the new flooring installed this week. I am happy to say that both the paint and floor are awesome and I totally love the room! We went with a neutral green so that we can reuse the room if we have more kids after this one. We have ordered the furniture and it should arrive mid to end May.


Our next project is new carpet for part of our upstairs which will be installed next week. It will be so nice to have something new.. some of the carpet has seen better days for sure!
We had a great time at the games in Dayton for the tournament. We couldn't have asked for better games.. but perhaps better seats. We were stuck up in the last row. ugh.. I think it was around 70 steps up to our seats. So tried to be strategic in my bathroom breaks and only go when absolutely necessary!
We are heading up to Chicago this weekend to see Jim's family and Indy for Easter weekend to see my fam. Here begins our somewhat hectic spring/summer. On a side note the weather was gorgeous here today: sunny and warm. The forecast for Opening Day for the Reds on Monday though? High 40 with off and on rain/snow flurries.... SNOW FLURRIES?? In April?? I really thought we were out of the woods for this cold weather. I guess I shouldn't complain though, it kind of beats 90+ and humid.

No comments:

Post a Comment