Sunday, March 1, 2009

17 weeks already




A couple of lady's at work pointed out to me the other day that I am almost half way through the pregnancy. That is so hard to believe because the time seems to be flying by! Baby and I continue to feel great but still have nights when we get tired early.

We have started to get serious about getting the nursery in shape. We had the floor measured this weekend and will hopefully figure out what flooring we will put in soon. We have also started researching items that we want to have for when our little bundle arrives. It is so fun looking at all the things. I think I want it all! haha.

We wonder every now and then how Peanut will adjust to being a big brother. While we are optimistic about the transition, we both realize that at first it might be a little rough. For those that do not know Peanut, he is quite possibly the neediest dog you could ever meet. If we were to pet him from the time we got home at night until we went to bed, we are convinced that still wouldn't be enough. He loves to snuggle up with us and certainly loves being #1. So needless to say it will be a bit of a transition for him to become #2.


Speaking of Peanut, he got his hair cut today and I love it when he goes because they put a bow in his hair. I know, cruel since he is a boy but so adorable all the same. He only wears it for the day as he really is not a fan of it, but for those few hours I pretend that Peanut is a Yorkie that I can dress up. :-)

We are anxious for our next appointment and the ultrasound so we can finally see this little one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment