Monday, February 2, 2009

13 weeks and the Super Bowl


Well, with the big game yesterday, I decided it was time to post the big picture and show off my awesome Cardinals gear... even though my team lost. A big thanks goes out to our friends Rob & Amy in Phoenix for sending shirts, napkins, plates, and cups. If there is one thing we have learned living in Cincinnati, it's that you really can't cheer for the Steelers.


I have still been feeling great and think I'm officially out of the woods of the "morning sickness" period. Woohoo! I did take the opportunity of our Super Bowl get together to test out my first pair of maternity jeans. Can I just say that all pants should be so comfortable! Maybe it's the fact that I've been denying the fact that I am actually starting to get bigger and still trying to wear my old pants. :-)


For those wondering about the little one, according to the things we've been reading, he/she is about the length of a medium shrimp. It's amazing to think about all that is going on inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment